Freddie Williams was born in Cape Town, South Africa. He is a two-time South African 800m national champion who earned his Springbok colour in 1982 and 1983. Freddie immigrated to the U.S., where his magnificent skills as a runner earned NCAA All American recognition 17 times!
He later moved to Canada and is a Canadian celebrity unlike any other, with a continuing list of accolades and accomplishments that include the following:
- 3 time Olympic athlete
- Five time Canadian 800m Champ
- Captain of the Canadian Olympic Track & Field Team in Barcelona, Spain”92″
- Former Canadian 800m record holder 1 minute 45.13 seconds for 10 years
- Mississauga Athlete of the Year “93″
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Business Administration from Abilene Christian University 1989.
The same passion, commitment, and dedication that made Freddie Williams an “Olympic Champion” has been transferred into educating people on “Health and Wellness” for you and your home. Freddie has been a “Health and Wellness” Consultant, Educator and Trainer for over 17 years now, and one of his life’s missions is “To Improve the quality of life for people!”
Freddie has an impressive high profile corporate client list. Only one of which is the Ontario Government where Freddie educates provincial employees through Health Seminars called “Lunch and Learn”.
To read more about “Alkalinized, Ionized Water For A “Healthy Home & Healthy Body Please click below link that will revolutionize the way YOU think about water!”