Living and eating healthily is important for everyone. The places that we live in should be clean and hygienic for the better health and comfort of everyone. Food is the source of everything for our bodies, providing energy and helping us grow. In this article, we are going to look at some of the health benefits of eating eggs.
Eggs are very nutritious, coming with many nutrients such as:
- Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA
- Folate: 5% of the RDA
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA
- Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA
- Selenium: 22% of the RDA
- Vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, calcium and zinc
- They have 77 calories, 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of healthy fats.
Eggs have a little bit of almost every nutrient you need, with pastured or omega-3 enriched eggs turning out to be the best.
High in Cholesterol, but Don’t Adversely Affect Blood Cholesterol
Eggs are known to contain high levels of cholesterol, but the good news is that that cholesterol doesn’t raise the cholesterol in the blood.
Raise HDL (The “Good”) Cholesterol
High-density lipoprotein (HDL), is “good” cholesterol that lowers the chances of heart diseases, strokes, and other health problems. The good news here is that eggs are a good source of HDL, with two eggs increasing HDL levels by up to 10%.
The Best Chicken Incubators
We all know that eggs come from chicken, which are also another great source of nutrients. That is the reason why we are now going to look at the best incubators for chickens. With incubators, more chicks can be hatched safely, providing an even greater source of chicken and eggs.
Best Incubators Under $100
Farm Innovators Model 2150 Digital Still Air Incubator
- Fits four dozen regular sized chicken eggs;
- Digital display which shows days to hatch, temperature and humidity;
- Temperature warning light will flash if temperature drops below 97F or above 103F;
- Large picture window with a 360-degree view;
- Made from a durable plastic shell for easy cleaning;
- Farm innovators model 2150 Digital Still Air Incubator
This incubator can fit four dozen chicken eggs, and also eggs of other birds (by adjusting the tray separator to fit their sizes. It has a digital display that shows details like the temperature, humidity levels, and even a hatching handy countdown. The settings can be adjusted for different eggs it is made from durable plastic and is very user friendly. It also comes with a handy 360-degree window.
G.Q.F. Manufacturing 1602N Hova-Bator Incubator
- Two small viewing windows on top to experience the wonder;
- Single level hatching design;
- Wafer thermostat for proven accuracy;
- Thermal airflow technology;
- Features single incubator with no extra features;
The HovaBator is an affordable incubator and one of the most popular incubators. It comes with a sturdy construction. One has to check on and turn the eggs over manually, making it the perfect choice for those that like getting hands on with their work.
Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
- Small and convenient design fits 12 eggs at once;
- Automatic egg turner inside to avoid breakages from manual turning;
- Digital and fully automatic functions including temperature controlling for each species of egg;
- Constructed of durable PP+ABS material and easy to clean and maintain;
This is a modern and compact automatic incubator. It fits 12 standard size chicken eggs and comes with digital and automatic functions. It features an automatic egg Turner and temperature control. Rated one of the best egg incubators, this incubator offers excellent value for money.
Best Incubators Over $100
HovaBator Advanced Egg Incubator Combo Kit
- Complete kit with egg incubator, forced air fan kit, automatic egg turner, digital thermometer, and digital hygrometer;
- Sanitary liner for easy cleaning;
- Two 5 x 4” viewing windows for education purposes or personal watching;
- 110V capacity with ability to upgrade to 220/240V with converter
This HovaBator product features an incubator, a digital thermometer and hygrometer for setting ideal conditions, automatic egg Turner, and a forced air fan kit. With all of these and the sanitary liner built in, you’ve got one of the simplest products are for successfully hatching eggs. It offers good value for money.
Brinsea Products Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
- Will fit 24 chicken eggs inside and can be adjusted for other egg sizes;
- Automatic egg turning capabilities;
- Highly accurate digital control system which shows temperature and humidity;
- Automatic humidity control with optional Advance Humidity Pump available;
- Hygienic and durable ABS plastics construction for easy cleaning and maintenance;
This is a high quality incubator that offers accurate conditions for egg hatching. It is more expensive than the other incubators reviewed here but excellent value for money. This is a fully automatic system that is easy to use, clean, and set. It comes with everything needed, meaning you won’t need to buy other accessories. This mini incubator can fit two dozen eggs and comes with adjustable egg trays.
Eggs are very healthy and contain a little of all the nutrients that we need for our bodies. They are probably the riches foods when it comes to nutrients although people shouldn’t eat too many of them. They can hatch them into chicken using the incubators reviewed above.