When you come to a site looking for home improvement tips one room of the house might be left on the back burner. This should not be as it’s the one place you go to rejuvenate yourself. That place is your bedroom. And though it’s usually off limits to everyone else, you should make it just as important in your home modification endeavors because it is your safe place.
Choosing how to redesign your bedroom might be a little off putting, especially if you have a tendency to neglect those things that are related solely to your own pleasure. We see that in the mom jobs of life every day. Moms put their children and husbands and pretty much everyone else first at the expense of losing those things that can really help keep them energized. Your bedroom, mom, is one of those places.
7 Ideas to Spice up Your Bedroom Décor
Bedding is certainly a key area in bedroom décor and if that’s all you are hoping to reinvent you can get some great ideas here: http://goosedowncomforterreviews.com/. But there’s so much more to your bedroom and that’s what we want to talk about here. Take a gander (since you’ll be looking at goose down comforters) at these 7 ideas:
- Wallpaper- Yes, we know it seems a little old-school but with the advent of the shabby chic line of décor, this might be worthy of consideration. Go for bold and expressive patterns that will make you smile each time you enter the room.
- Lattice- Get rid of that popcorn ceiling and goes for something far more inventive and eye-catching: lattice. You can buy it in sheets or squares, or cut it into whatever shape suits your fancy and room layout. You can also paint it to match your new comforter.
- Red- Come on, you know that a little splash of red in the room can make all the difference. Sometimes we settle for things that are drab and boring at the expense of our own joy. Red is smile enticing. Here are some fabulous red bedroom designs you should really appreciate.
- Mirrors- Ok, we understand that some of us hate mirrors and therefore this suggestion just won’t fly. However, if you’re stuck in a rather small room, mirrors will create a sense of space you’ve yet to feel. The last thing you want is to have to succumb to a claustrophobic bedroom.
- Beachy- If you are like us, then the beach is probably your favorite place of refuge and repose. Unfortunately you can’t always be there but you can make your bedroom remind you of those ocean colors and sunset tranquility. Blues and oranges can really add warmth.
- Canopies- There are so many varieties we decided to group them all together and let you choose which designs you like best. They can offer a sense of romance, frivolity, and privacy to your bedroom décor. Check these possibilities out here.
- Murals- Painting a custom design on your walls will make the space all the more yours. Choose something that represents your vitality and joys in life. Make it vibrant and endearing. Turn your bedroom into a place of solace and refreshment. Click this to get some great bedroom mural ideas.
Don’t let your bedroom fall to the wayside when you decide to remodel your home. Consider some of these options to make it your sanctuary of revival.