GRAND PRIZE – Rules and Regulations
“You Could Win $5,000 Shopping Spree from Decorium Furniture courtesy of The International Home Show”.
1. The contest takes place online and at the Fall 2013 International Home Show at the International Centre at the Enter To Win Stands. The contest starts on Thursday, August 15, 2013 and closes 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 10, 2013. Entry forms are available outside the show entrances and online at InternationalHomeShow.ca. Contestants may enter the contest as many times as they wish. Only the official contest entry form is acceptable; no facsimiles will be permitted. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
2. The following prizes will be drawn for:
1) One grand prize $5000 Decorium Gift Certificate
The prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit in whole or in part. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and no other warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. No substitutions or transfer of prizes will be allowed except at the sole discretion of Showcase Marketing Ltd.
On the last day of the contest, at or about 7: 00 p.m. at Showcase Marketing Ltd. a random selection of one (1) entry from all entry forms received will take place. The selected entrant will be eligible for the prize available to be won on that day (see prize descriptions). Each selected entrant will be contacted by telephone by Showcase Marketing Ltd. and will be required to confirm her/his eligibility and correctly answer unaided, a time-limited arithmetical skill-testing question before being declared a winner. At that time, the winner will be instructed how to claim her/his prize. If a selected entrant cannot confirm eligibility or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question or cannot be reached within ten (10) days of the selection date that entrant will be disqualified another entrant from the same day’s entries will be randomly selected. The process will be repeated as necessary until a winner is declared for each prize. All decisions of the contest judges are final.
3. The probability of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
4. Prizes must be redeemed within 90 days of being declared a winner or prize will be forfeited.
5. The contest is open to residents of Canada(excluding Quebec) who are 19 years of age or older. Only members of the public are allowed to win this contest. No employee, agent, contractor or otherwise of The International Home Shows nor Showcase Marketing Ltd. nor sponsors nor any contractors are eligible.
6. The winner must execute within ten (10) days of receipt a release and discharge of liability in connection with the prize in a form prepared by Showcase Marketing Ltd. By completing and returning the release, the winners agree to hold harmless from liability, howsoever caused, The International Centre, and Showcase Marketing Ltd. and agree to allow Showcase Marketing Ltd. to reproduce or broadcast and publish their name, likeness, and voice, the fact that they are winners and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation. In the event of any disagreement as to whether or not a person is a winner or as to the receipt or adequacy of the prize, the decision of Showcase Marketing Ltd. shall be final. All parties to this agreement, agree that this contest will abide by all rules and regulations as set for Corporate Consumer Affairs Ontario. Showcase Marketing Ltd. Reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time.
Showcase Marketing Ltd.