The International Home Show is pleased to present
Superhouse Celebrity Theatre
Seminar Topic: Lifestyle Trends & How to apply them
to your Home Renovation, with a special emphasis
Seminar: Ramsin Khachi takes you on a home renovation tour and discusses the lifestyle trends of today and how it impacts your renovation decisions.
BIO: From real estate sales, commercial design / construction to building custom homes, Ramsin’s experience has brought to fruition a once small, one-man construction company, into a full service Design/Build firm.
A leader in his field, Ramsin’s unparalleled integrity for quality and his knowledge of construction has made him prominent member of the design community. Ramsin frequently lectures at public forums and to professional organizations such as “The Ontario Home Builders Association” and “The Canadian Home Builders Association.”
In the media, Ramsin shares his wisdom in design construction and décor on the Marilyn Denis Show on CTV. Along with his many other public appearances, Ramsin has also been seen on CityTv’s, “CityLine” as their in house design expert for over a decade. Known for his vivacious personality and distinctive style, he educates the viewers on design trends, innovative products & the latest in techie gadgets.
If you are not working then why not give a few of these a try!!
1. It’s time to surf the web. This is a great chance to browse the web, chat with friends, play games or add songs to your iPod.
2. Have a cook-off! Use new Pinterest recipe’s that you have been posting or pull out an old cook book with old family recipes, then go shopping for the ingredients and you are good to go.
3. Invite a friend(s) over. The best to make the time go by faster to the enjoyment of family or friends!
4. When was the last time you danced in the rain?
4. Play with your Dog/Cat. If you have one, this can be a good time to catch up on some grooming, play games and a little cat chat. No one like to play with a cheating kitty
5. How about a Clean Up! It doesn’t sound that fun BUT put your favourite songs on and tackle a closet or two, you might fish out that favourite outfit for summer.
6. Movie Marathon. Start sorting through your old/new favourite movies and plan to spend the rest of your day as a coach potato. Going to the movies is a good idea too!
7. Do-it-Yourself Projects. The perfect opportunity to start a small project. Lots of great ideas on our pinterest board like sharpie projects. http://pinterest.com/intlhomeshow/do-it-yourself/
8. Indulge in reading! Pick up that book/e-reader you have been meaning to finish. Get all cozy and comfy and give the mind some quality time.
The Interior Decorating Show is pleased to present Janice Lindsay. CDECA will be sponsoring Janice Lindsay’s presentation of her latest book “All About Colour”. Join Janice Lindsay on Colour to hear all about colour trends and how you can incorporate them into your life. Following this talk,
Seminar: Saturday Nov. 3 at 5:30pm
Janice will be available to sign copies of her book in the CDECA booth #180.
To find an CDECA accredited decorator, please visit http://www.cdeca.com/en/find-a-decorator.
BIO: Janice Lindsay is one of Canada’s leading colour designers, with a wealth of experience in residenial, commercial and institutional projects. She is a colour consultant for PPG Pittsburgh Paints and travels the continent speaking about colour and design.