In order to take your bait fishing to a higher level, you have to invest in the right tools. With the many tools however in h market, it may be confusing on which is actually the best one. When it comes to a baitcasting reel, there is a lot of noise about the kastking stealth baitcasting reel.
What make the reel to be special are the incredible features that come with it which include:
- It is very lightweight with a weight of only about 6 ounces. This will give you an easy time when you are fishing. Its light weight is due to the micro mesh gear that is made from aerospace grade aluminum.
- It has a very high speed gear and thus will not limit you if you are trying to reel in a big catch. It comes with a 7 magnet break system which makes all the difference.
- The stealth reel has high resistance to corrosion as it is made with 11 anti-corrosion shielded ball bearings hence you don’t have to worry about corrosion especially if you are doing salty water fishing. The ball bearing system also gives anglers the versatility to be able to cast further distances since it makes the line to easily fly out of the reel
- The reel made of a carbon fiber handle which has a flat-paddle EVA grip to give you more comfort while you are using it. It features a carbon fiber drag system that will make you spin with minimum effort.
- To use the reel it does not matter if you are right handed or left handed as you can find both right hand and left hand models.
- The spool has a big capacity of up to 165 yards of 12 pound test line.
There are many other baitcasting reels that are great, all you need to know is what to look out for when looking for one. Some of the factors that you should keep in mind include:
Weight: You need to know what its weight is and if you are comfortable with it. If it is heavy, it will limit you when you are doing fishing. Lightweight means you can also do a big catch.
Material used: The quality of the material used will influence how durable and effective it will be. Some materials are light and are resistant to corrosion which will make it serve you better.
Ease of operation: There are some reels that are much easier to operate than others. It depends on who will be using the reel and their preference.
Warranty: With a warranty you are sure that just in case anything happens to your reel you will get a compensation for it. The longer the duration of the warranty the better it will be for you.
Cost: Baitcasting reels have different price tags depending on the kind of features they have. The more features will mean more price. It is therefore to check that out so as to get value for your money.