There are a lot of people who know that having clean water at home is important. Humans are not known to survive without clean water. Those who do not get enough water will have the tendency to feel sluggish. They will also feel light-headed because they cannot function properly.
You can take a look at your home right now. Do you like what you see? It is important that you appreciate the way that your home looks like but does it function the way that it should? A house can truly become a home if it offers your basic needs. If it cannot provide you with water, this can become a problem.
The Benefits of Having Clean Water at Home
At times, you will realize that your water is too hard. There are some signs that you ought to look for so that you will know if you have hard water at home or not:
- There are certain types of minerals that may build up on the various water fixtures where water constantly run through.
- The water heater constantly fails.
- You tend to notice that your skin is usually dry and itchy.
- There are some spots that are left behind on your dishes and glasses.
- Your clothing feels scratchy.
If you can relate to the signs that are mentioned above, you need SoftWaterFiltration in order to make your hard water softer. Soft water will allow you to feel cleaner every time you bathe. You can also clean the other items that you have at home in a faster amount of time.
How will you know if water is clean? There are some obvious things that you have to look for:
- The water should look clean when you look at it. If you see that it is brown and murky, this is already a sign that the water is not safe to drink.
- The water should not have a foul odor.
The moment that the water seems unfit to clean, then do not push it. You are not recommended to drink water that you can find in bodies of water that are stagnant. When you have clean water at home, these are just some of the benefits that you can expect to get:
- You will be able to improve your hygiene. Hard water will make it harder for you to keep yourself clean. Your hair will be sticky and you will have splotches on your skin.
- You will be able to improve your health since you will have clean water at home all the time. Having good health can make sure that you will be able to focus on what truly matters. Through drinking enough water, you can prevent the formation of gall stones and kidney stones that may cause some urinary issues.
- Do you know that drinking water can help get rid of hangovers? It is only normal that you are going to enjoy from time to time. You want to make sure that you will be able to function so you can continue doing your responsibilities.
Are you ready to have clean water at home? The right water filtration system can make a huge difference.
Before you consider buying that house, and all the remodeling you would like to do with it, read this. The truth is, clean water is essential for healthy living. And, most places we choose to live don’t fall on the list of best places to live with clean water. This can be a problem, and no amount of remodeling is going to change that.
But, if you are stuck where you are, and simply must consider making it the best it can be, you should read these water softener reviews. Hard water is a problem for 90% of homes in the United States. The good thing about that is, it isn’t going to hurt you. But, it sure can mess up the pipes and make you spend more money redoing the plumbing. So, if your heart is set on remodeling, a water softener might be a good investment.
However, if you have the option to move to one of the places on our list, we suggest you consider that possibility to ensure that the water you and your family drink is clean.
Best Places to Live with Clean Water
10 Cities with the Best Tap Water
We know that people speak ill of tap water all the time. And, there are certainly some places where negligence, governmental failures, and maintenance issues have made the water dangerous. Yet, in most cities, the tap water is really just fine to drink. Of course, these are the 10 cities with the best tap water:
- With a clean water score of 85.62 out of 100, Macon, Georgia has been on the best of the best water list for five consecutive years. Learn more.
- Louisville, Kentucky is pretty impressive, having been on the list for two years in a row. And, even though there are a large number of manufacturing establishments, it attained a 98 score.
- With only three contaminants found in its water, and a relatively small number of manufacturing operations, Pembroke Pines, Florida received an 85.84.
- Charleston, South Carolina has been on the best of list for two years as well. With a surprisingly large rank on agricultural chemical expenses, the water there still rated a 96.
- Looking at a significantly lower number on agricultural chemical expenses, Cape Coral, Florida seems to be an excellent option with a rank of 86.84.
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida deserves a serious nod with only two contaminants and very low investments on agricultural chemical expense. This city ranked at 92. Read this to understand why this is a great place to live.
- Also only having three contaminants, Salem, Oregon is a beautiful city to live in. While there are a lot of manufacturing companies and a pretty high expenditure on agricultural expenses, it still received an 86.44.
- Cincinnati, OH might not be at the top of your list, but it was ranked 90.83 due to low contaminant levels, low manufacturing establishments per square mile, and an average expenditure on agricultural chemicals.
- With nearly zero agricultural chemical expenses, Oakland, California might be worthy of consideration. Also, there were only two contaminants found there and it scored 86.88.
- Aurora, Colorado might be a shocking one to find on the list with a score of 90.31. Yet, even with its large number of manufacturing organizations and high investments in agricultural chemicals, there were only 4 contaminants found in the water. They are doing some impressive sanitizing.
If you’d like to know more about the best cities for clean drinking water, this is a great resource.